Thursday, July 16, 2020

Who is Who, What?

I am glad that God made me who I am. I'm glad to know God has a chosen people even though we continue to be ungrateful and turn our back on God and yet feel entitled. Who we are is not a secret, as I can read and have read every word. However, my hope is built on nothing less than Jesus' blood and righteousness. I thank God that if any man be in Christ he is a new creation. What I was; Israelite, Jew, African, Hamite, red, yellow, brown, black, or white. I am not the color of my skin, the job I work, or the country I was born in. I have been made new in Christ Jesus and therefore he has given me power to become a son of God. I love God, my father with all that I am and I love my fellow man. Nothing is more important to me than that. I speak therefore I believe and I don't care what you think. I know my father and he knows me. Anyone can know where they came from and still be lost not knowing where they're going. Just give me Jesus or give me nothing at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment