Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Why I chose my profile picture.

Let me first start by saying, this blog is not about me. I happened to come across a random picture I snapped years ago and thought I would research the nature of a crane before I chose my profile picture (it's a little blurry which I hate but I will get a better one soon). In doing so, the information I read magnified the reason I am compelled to publish a blog. As it turns out cranes are the perfect example to the picture of coming together and knowing when to separate ourselves. The article will be posted but to further explain my selection and reasoning behind the blog I have to tell you what stuck out to me. Like, did you know Cranes are found on all continents but 2. Not only that, they co parent. They keep to themselves, as a couple, when its time to reproduce. Once that's over they come together in large groups for their collective safety. Read more if you need more insight https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crane_(bird) til next time, Unity peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment